The Robison Diablog

About the lives of the Robison Clan. Started as a means of connecting the family members, virtually. The creator of the blog was separated from her family for 30 years and uses the blog to bridge the gap and bring this family together.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Holiday Notes

Christmas was good for the kids. Kody got Yu Gi Oh stuff like he wanted and was thrilled about it. He also got clothes and some pokemon stuff and B-daman stuff.

The girls got clothes, ipod shuffles. Kaitlyn got shoes and a hoodie and some goth/punk accessories.

Keira got a Ninetendo DS with Ninetendogs.

We also got a few playstation games and a printer and headset with microphone for the computer so we can place pc to pc calls.

I've been feeling less than well the last couple of days and seem to have contracted a stomach virus. I think I'm getting better but still things are a bit rumbly.

My anniversary is coming up in January and the biggest thrill I can think of associated with it is that I might get to go have sushi at my favorite sushi restaurant. Looking forward to that.

In one week, I will test for my green belt in Tang So Do. This will put me at 50% completion of the requirements for earning a black belt. I'm both excited and nervous as the holidays and illness have come between me and my training. I am positive I have more than the minimum number of classes in and feel like I can ace the forms but it is the other requirements that I am concerned about and the board breaking. Hopefully I will be at full strength next Saturday.

I did get an im from my sister Sherry and from Sandi which was really great. Everyone keeps wondering when I might come to the St. Louis area. I say when are you coming to the Nashville area? Of course, I do have a tiny apartment that is barely large enough to contain its current contents.

Well, that is it for my update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home