The Robison Diablog

About the lives of the Robison Clan. Started as a means of connecting the family members, virtually. The creator of the blog was separated from her family for 30 years and uses the blog to bridge the gap and bring this family together.

Friday, December 09, 2005

I Still Love You Even Though You Are Bastards

Hello my dearest family. I don't know where thouest be. I've been waiting to hear from you. Patiently, I might add. Is anyone listening?

I have been near death. Sickly, I tell you. The taste of vomit has swelled up into my mouth and the pain of a thousand razor blades has made a home of my throat.

Well, I wasn't really that bad, but I was sick - am sick... Not completely well, anyway. I really should be sleeping but can't stop playing with my laptop and the wireless connection that I set up in my house all by my lonesome. I swell with pride.

Yesterday, I was feeling worse. But, alas... A mother's work is never done. I had to spend the evening at the High School. Keira had her Christmas Concert last night. So, despite my feeble condition and my desire to sleep, I hauled my fat lazy butt down to the high school and proceeded to go to Wal-Mart afterwards for some necessities.

Tomorrow, I will be taking Ms. Keira to a high school in Nashville to compete in the Mid-State competition. Wish her well.

Love you all. Everyone of of you bastards who continue to ignore me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home