The Robison Diablog

About the lives of the Robison Clan. Started as a means of connecting the family members, virtually. The creator of the blog was separated from her family for 30 years and uses the blog to bridge the gap and bring this family together.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

The Last Few Days

Over the course of the last few days, I've taken time to rest and relax. I did take part in some of the Black Friday activities.

I also took the kids to see Harry Potter. It has been kind of a tradition to go the day after Thanksgiving for a few years now.

I will be taking Keira to Mid State tryouts next Saturday so wish her well. I don't know what we'll do if she makes it but I will cross that bridge when I come to it.

Anyways, here is a pic of our spread for Thanksgiving. We had Duck which, as far as I can tell, doesn't contain tryptophan (sp?). So you don't get nearly as sleepy after having eaten it. We had practically no left overs, either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home