The Robison Diablog

About the lives of the Robison Clan. Started as a means of connecting the family members, virtually. The creator of the blog was separated from her family for 30 years and uses the blog to bridge the gap and bring this family together.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Welcome Robison Clan and Visitors

My name is Michelle. For thirty years of my life I did not know my father. Then a few years back, I made contact. Since that time, we've been developing a close relationship. I have got to know at least one sister very well and communicate infrequently with three others. I plan to make that change by creating the Robison Family Diablog. Here members of my family can post comments to share with others in our family no matter where they might be in the world. Here we can connect and develop relationships that we do not otherwise have opportunity to do because of distance or committments.

You will learn alot about our family and perhaps want to comment. If not, that is fine. That is really not the intent of this blog.

About me:
Well, you know that I did not know my father for thirty years of my life. I am currently married, once divorced, have three kids, a full time job and more... I go to karate three times a week and have now six blogs to which I post.

I am a survivor of many things. My ex-husband, though he wasn't at the time of our marriage, is a crack addict and was an abusive husband. My step grandfather was a pedafile as I can testify. My step uncle was gay and died of aids and my other uncle was arrested for having inappropriate pictures of children on his computer. My first step father was a heroine addict. I spent time in the navy and looking back, loved it. My first real love of my life was with a foreign exchange student from Denmark named Lars Jensen. I was fortunate enough to have had the opportunity to visit there and Sweden. He changed my life and so did his family.

I am completly dysfunctional but work every day to try and improve.

Tags: ; ; ,

1 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am here! Not sure what to do though :(

This is Sandi, dysfunctional sister #2! Not sure what to write about. I am in my early 30s. I have been married to Scott for 13 years. We have two great kids who are currently homeschooled. I just started a new job that I LOVE. I am a city transit bus operator.

Hubby and I just joined the YMCA this weekend! We went yesterday and started on our work out routine. We shall see how that goes.

Daughter Riley joined PomPoms and is having a great time. Ian is just Ian.

Ok, well I am not good at keeping things up, answering emails, responding to phone calls, or good with people in general. Its nothing personal to anyone, it is just an unfortunate side effect of adult ADD :(

Anyway, just wanted to show my sista soul my support on this one. Love ya sis!

Sandi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home