The Robison Diablog

About the lives of the Robison Clan. Started as a means of connecting the family members, virtually. The creator of the blog was separated from her family for 30 years and uses the blog to bridge the gap and bring this family together.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Feeling Better

Well, I am happy to report that I am feeling better, however, Kody got sick last night. He threw up on my hallway floor. He had perfect attendance, that is until today. Of course I couldn't send him to school sick.

Now, he is feeling better but still sounds a little weak.

I had karate last night. I thought for a moment that I had broke my toe. I really need to get the sparring gear. We did spar last night. Not sure how I got the bruise on my knuckle, whether from the punching drills we did or from the sparring. The good news is that the bruise is on the correct knuckle for making contact. I would say then that I am doing something right.

I am going to attend a seminar called Blogging for Business on January 12th. I'm really looking forward to that.

I have my Blogger and Podcaster's Meet-Up tomorrow. I am also looking forward to that.

Well, I have to go. I'm really tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home